The Skyline - Aerial Solution
Aerial Subscriber Node (ASN) Skyline
The Aerial Subscriber Node (ASN) is a compact and secure solution for installing pre-terminated drop cables for FTTx applications.
The node is developed to provide a separation between the network build and the customer drop. Housing the drop connectors within the aerial node ensures that optical connectivity is both cost-effective and secure.
Optimised for fast deployment, the closure can be supplied as a standalone unit ready for splicing or as a pre-tailed closure ready for faster rollouts.
Pre-terminated connectorised drop cables can then be installed at a later date without the risk of access to the delicate 250um fibres. Up to 24 drop cable customer connections can be offered from a single enclosure.
Features and Benefits
- Impact-resistant enclosure
- High-quality hinge mechanism
- Durable sealing clips
- Separation of spliced feeder cable from connectorised drop cables
- Up to 24 customer connections
- 4 x multifibre entry ports
- 24x drop cable ports
- Secure, tamper-proof cover
- Physical separation of splicing area and customer drop connections
- Pole or building facade mounting features
- Low profile
- Range of colours