Job Title: Inventory Controller
Location: Porirua, New Zealand
Type: Full time, 7 month contract covering maternity leave
Closing Date: 5 October 2019
Hexatronic NZ is New Zealand’s most experienced solution provider of all Air Blown Fibre ducting products and solutions.
We are a fast growing production company looking for self motivated and driven individual to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for someone with a can do attitude with exceptional reliability and great learning skills to join our fantastic, dynamic and fun team.
Purpose of the Job Role:
• To contribute to the successful running of the Hexatronic NZ company by carrying out a range of inventory and procurement functions.
• To ensure suitable stock levels of raw materials, finished goods and office products are maintained for the organisation.
• Managing cycle counts and stock takes to ensure inventory management systems are up to date at all times.
• To lead the procurement process for raw materials and finished goods.
• To assist with outbound delivery to customers.
Training will be provided to successful applicants.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply, please send your information including your name, email address, phone number, covering letter and CV through to hrHNZ@hexatronic.com and we will be in touch soon.