Job Title: Production / Drum Assembly - Nightshift
Location: Porirua, New Zealand
Type: Full time, Permanent
Closing Date: 12 July 2020
Hexatronic NZ is New Zealand’s most experienced solution provider of all Air Blown Fibre ducting products and solutions.
We are a fast growing production company looking for self motivated and driven individual to join our dynamic team.
If you have experience in manufacturing and are motivated to progress your career, this is the role for you!
We are looking for someone with a can do attitude with exceptional reliability and great learning skills to join our fantastic, dynamic and fun team.
Purpose of the Job Role:
Nightshift Production Operator and Drum Builder
- Operator manufacturing of plastic extrusion ducting products according to instructions and specifications.
- Production Manufacturing and Engineering experience.
- Assembly of Drums for production - Building Steel and Wooden Drums.
- Quality control of manufactured products.
- Monitoring of production equipment.
- Ensure product quality as per specifications.
- Contributing toward continuous improvement programs.
- Warehousing and Forklift Driving experience is a bonus.
We are looking for one more special candidate with a great attitude to join our awesome team!
You must be open to shift work - Fixed Term.
Training will be provided to successful applicants.
To apply, please send your information including your name, email address, phone number, covering letter and CV through to hrHNZ@hexatronic.com and we will be in touch soon.