Plastics Engineering Technicians
|Type||Full time, permanent|
Hexatronic NZ is New Zealand’s most experienced solution provider of all Air Blown Fibre ducting products and solutions.
We are a fast growing production company looking for self motivated and driven individual to join our dynamic team.
We operate various shifts - day, afternoon and night shift
Requirements of the position
- Production/Machinery Experience.
- Great attitude, good attention to detail and venture for continuous growth.
- Creating ducting/jacketing products according to instructions and specifications.
- Production Manufacturing and Engineering experience. Good mechanical and process engineering knowledge.
- Understanding requirements of quality control of our manufactured products.
- Able to understand and follow BOMs, Process Control sheets and Manufacturing instruction sheets.
- Monitoring of production equipment and performing preventative maintenance of machinery.
- Being able to calibrate and complete line conversions, changing tips and dies.
- Ensure product quality as per Hexatronic NZs strict specifications.
- Monitor and troubleshoot processing problems, perform preventative maintenance tasks and be able to document any process changes.
- Working well in a team environment.
We are looking for one more special candidate with a great attitude to join our awesome team!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are interested in working at Hexatronic, please send your information including your name, email address, phone number and CV through to hrHNZ@hexatronic.com .